02 March 2009

I like it rough

One song sticked to my mind lately. And everytime I hear the verse "if it's not rough it isn't fun" I can't help but thinking about sex. Or rather fucking. As I really like it rough. The same as I like to be just slowly making love, hearing Lechien sweet talking to my ear.
Lately I got even more fond of contrasts. I realised that, while eating greedily dark chocolate. I was relishing its bitter-sweetness thinking that I used to hate that taste.
The same I enjoyed sweet taste of milk chocolate to just after few seconds feel hot in my throught caused by cocoa-chilli filling.
I love to jump between dimensions. Play with labels. Mix oppositions.
I know there are poeple who think only in white, and ones that think only in black. But I believe that majority can slide among the gray scale.

I like these pictures, as for me it's a mix of sweetness and bitterness.
Warm skin and cold wall.
Pretty and ugly.
Innocent and dirty.
Smooth and rough.
Heaven and hell.
You can find here whatever you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment