05 February 2009

Meet me at the airport

You know that I have so many things to do... But whatever I'm doing you are the first thing in my mind. The frustration reached it's peak. It doesn't matter if I am sick, or dizzy, like today. I still think about the things we'll be doing soon... That will be really soon... And I'll tell you how it's gonna be...
I'm gonna wear my new heels, you'll like them. And a tight skirt - I know how much you love my ass. So tight that I will have just some hold-ups underneath.
I'll put on a tight black t-shirt... Or maybe my favourite white shirt?
And my red rock'n'roll jacket. Or maybe the red, long coat...?
And some 60's make up.
As soon as I get off the plane I will go the toilet to get rid of some unecessary clothes...
Then I will see you and your friend, so kind to drive us home. I'll give both of you a big grin, then come almost running to you. You will say "hi pretty", hug me and kiss me. I will just whisper to your ear "I manage to get rid of my panties".
You will introduce me to your friend, but standing so close to you I will just pay attention to your herdening cock... I will take care of him in the car, I'm sure he'll be happy to feel my hand, after such a break... Talking to your friend I will take your hand under my skirt, showing you how wet I am. And then you'll open the door of the flat... I'll throw my suitcase away and I will be all yours... With such an easy access I expect you to simply take me, standing there, with my back on the door. Without any foreplay and unnecessary words...

2 comments: