12 February 2009

One Day With a Deviant Housewife Part 1

The sun is waking me up. What a beautiful day. Especially since you are lying next to me, completely naked, covered just by a thin sheet. I can see your dick, hard with a morning erection and I simply can't help putting my hand on it. I stroke it gently, but you're still asleep... No wonder... we were playing till late night.
But the sun is just loading my batteries and I'm stretching like a cat, and pulling the sheet out of you. Cause I am your catwife ;)
Now that I see it, so big I just want to lick it... So I'm going down, slowly, still trying not to wake you. I touch your balls with my tongue and slowly going up, till the top. It smell makes me horny as hell... I lick it gently, with the top of my tongue... No, I can't stand it longer... I have to put it to my mouth, make it wet, and hot, harder and bigger... And so I do. And I feel your hand on my head, you're playing with my hair. So I play a littlle with my tongue here and there, going more down, and sucking hard your balls... You're still with your eyes closed but with a smile of pleasure on your face.
And so I decide to wake you completely, I press play on a music player and moving like a cat along your body, I'm kissing your torso, neck, ears and end up kissin your lips. Or rather exploring it... ;) I'm stroking my tits and pussy over your sweaty body... it's hot already, though it's early...
I'm sitting on you, and putting your hands on my tits. You have finally open your eyes so I'm giving you a naughty smile and slowly driving my hand down... I'm touching your cock again and putting it inside of me. Oohhh I never have enough of that feeling. And I do it as you like. Kinda jumping on you, letting you just lie down and looking at my tits.. As you've finished inside of me I clean your cock with my mouth . I put on me a small apron and am ready for your orders.
- Do you wish a small and sexy breakfast, Master?
Your smile says everything. So I turn around and walk slowly to the kitchen, shaking my naked ass. As the semen is flowing down my leg, I just wipe it off with my hand and eat it.
In few minutes I am back with a bowl full of forest fruits... I put it on the bed and sit in front of you with my legs wide open...
- I know you prefer light breakfast... but I thought you may like some whipped cream to these fruits - and as I put up the apron you see that that's what my pussy is full of... sweet whipped cream. I take one strawberry, dip it in my crotch and put into your mouth...

No comments:

Post a Comment