20 February 2009

A Day in the Life of a Sex Slave II - Cumming Back Home

As soon as I hear the sound of the keys on the door I am there for helping out with your coat and your bag... and your shirt and your strings... I go down, stoping on your nipples once more for a delightful taste before going for the main dish, hiden between your legs. But before I can arrive you stop me.
- So you want a taste of my juicies, boy? Here you have-, and drawing your wet dildo from your insides, you put it into my mouth. While I'm sauvoring the delightful taste, you make yourself comfortable on the floor of the hall, where I had put a pillow knowing you won't pass longer than the entrance without being fucked hard. Your legs wide open and a deviant smile are more an order than an invitation, so I don't waste a second before sticking my hard, big cock inside of you. You were so horny already that after a few minutes you have a small but intense orgasm. I know that's not enough for you, so I keep on moving my hip, holding your legs on my shoulders, getting deeper and deeper inside your cunt. When I come you've still not reached your second climax, a sad number for a slave like me, so I lick your dripping pussy till it gets clean and you explode in convulsions and moans.
Then I accomodate you on an armchair, massaging you and asking details about your day, which turns out to be filled of flirting and hot moments,that you devilishly use for teasing me.
After a while you decide it's time for your daily exercises, so you order me to dress you in a more sporty outfit. Tight boxers with a strategyc hole and your old, small Polska t-shirt do the trick, while a sweatband won't allow hair getting into your beautiful grey eyes. I lay on the floor, in the middle of the room, while you make your warming up. When finished, you walk slowly over me, spreading your legs in front of my face.
- Why don't we start with some stretchings, pet?
You blend your body rithmically, trying to reach my not-so-relaxed cock with your tongue. The wet, warm feeling of your mouth drives me crazy; but you won't break the rythm of the excercise. After a few series you decide to go for the sit-ups. You walk over my dick, giving me the back, and tell me to hold my member firm and hard. Just that, for sure, you never use a word as tasteless as "member". So your body goes up and down fast, all the way along my cock. You want to stay serious and stick to the fitness aspect of it, but cannot avoid the loud moans that once in a while make their way through your mouth.
Starting to get a little tired, you decide finish with some abdominals. You move your ass backwards till it is fitted on my mouth and blend towards the front. And so it goes, till you decide you are healthy and sexy enough.
-Now you will make me a nice, cozy bath, slave. And you get yourself ready too. I'll take you to a fancy restaurant for dinner... my pretty dog deserves much for what he does.
Well, you don't need to be way too clever for realising that something is boiling down on your head. But that only makes me more excited and I haste to follow your comands in order to discover the new twist your perverted mind has prepared for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment