24 February 2009

Are you pulling my leg?

Yesterday Rose texted me while shopping: she had found this cool miniskirt with a wisely placed zipper that could give us so much fun at discos and some other crowded places; but still she couldn’t decide whether to buy it or not. She wanted me to convince her, which I gladly did.  Back at home I told her to send me some pictures (yep, we are still far from each other), but she kept giving excuses, wondering if she shouldn’t have bought it… till she explained that she was ashamed of her legs. !!! . That’s it, for some mysterious reason, my beloved girl thinks her strong, Slavic legs are ugly, too big and not made for miniskirts. How could this crazy idea get into her head is something way beyond my understanding (let’s blame society!). The thing is, all my attempts to convince her were a failure, as a devoted lover doesn’t seem to be her paradigm of objectivity. So I decided to gather some empirical proof and post it here, for our kind, naughty voyeurs to contribute with their unbiased and educated comments. C’mon boys and girls, don’t be shy and help Rose get to love her body!

 

legs! (5)legs! (6)

legs! (2)legs! (4)

legs!legs! (7)legs! (3)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks... I'm starting to feel a little silly for having any complaints about my legs... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose' legs are very appealing but the rest seems even more interesting. What the hell are you doing Thedggy ? If I were you, I would buy a camera so she could become a sex star overnight :) !

    Kisses to you both and I'll be back to play you up from time to time. Thanks again for your visit and highly educated coments, TheDoggy.

    Yola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alas, now I feel like a small puppy waving his tail!

    Surely a good camera is something on the way... Rose has to be shown as she deserves. She has a marvelous body :D....

    ReplyDelete