11 February 2009

A Day in the Life of a Sex Slave - The Awakening

I wake up while you are still dormant, and wait for the time you set me for sliding myself under the quilt and start kissing your legs in order to softly open my way till your slept pussy. I place my head in your tight, as you ordered me last night, and suck it gently. Soon I sense your lazy, satisfied smile. After stretching yourself into the awaken world, you move your right arm towards my head; and grabbing it firmly push it against your already wet cunt. Your legs stretch around my back preventing me from doing any movement, while my nose and tongue sink in your flesh making it difficult to breathe. I have no other choice than to open my mouth and move my tongue faster and faster; not that I could dream of doing anything else. Finally, with a groan of pleasure, you losen your muscles and let yourself fall on the bed.
-T'was not bad, slave. Now go prepare some breakfast - you say, in an authoritative but tender voice.
I'm cooking fully naked, as you don't allow me to wear any clothes yet, when you arrive to the kitchen and grab my balls from behind.
-How are you doing, pet? Is that sausage nice? You know I like them juicy and big.
And sticking one of the sausages I'm cooking with a fork you bring it to my face.
-Oh Rose, you know I..
-What's that Rose thing now? With that attitude you won't deserve any piece of this ass
-Sorry, M'am.
-Now open wide, pussy boy
And you stick the sausage in my mouth, smiling to my shocked expresion, which you reward with a mouth teasing game for cleaning my face.
- Like it? Get used to it.. there will be plenty of meat for you to eat today - and saying that you bring my face to your tits for a short sesion of breastfeeding.
- Good kid; now why don't you serve me as a dish?
There's no missunderstanding as you already explained how you wanted to eat from my naked torso. So you place on it the egg revolt from the pan while eating the sausage from the fork. Once in a while you stroke playfully my dick, and even tease it with your warm coffe mouth. But is not about me, is about you.
When the food is over you lick along my body and then command me to have a shower.
-Mmm, better wait... now that I come to think about it, I should unload you if I want later the fun to last.
So you grab my cock and start masturbating it while looking at my eyes with half a smile. Keeping always the physical distance, you are just milking me. When I finally come, you have some recipent ready.
-We'll save this for later, you never know when it will come in handy.
After the shower, I find you already dressed. A fitted skirt underlines your beautifull ass, which stand outs as a result of the pair of stiletto heels you're wearing. A fair amount of make up gives you a slightly sluty but elegant appearance, which is framed by a pair of hanging earrings and a bun that gathers your long hair. The shirt is small and accentuate the shape of your breasts.
-I will go now to work, hope my outfit is not making you jealous. In fact I feel quite horny... maybe I'll keep this with me, if that'll reassure you - you say showing one of your brand new toys which instantly dissapears between your legs.
-Now come here, boy- you put me a leather collar and bracalets on arms and legs; all of them with a ring hanging on for a chain to be attached.
-I won't tie you... for now -you say with a grin- as I expect this house and my pet to be ready for my return. Now... which of these shall you wear?
You are doubting between a pair of leather shorts with a locked zip, and a cock harness. After thinking a while you add a small butt plug to the cock harnes.
-I want you to be craving for your Misstress pussy... this will keep your cock hard and ready.
And after dressing me in that way, you take your jacket and handbag and leave the house, not without istructing me how you expect me to receive you as a happy dog on your return and fuck you hard once and again, fullfiling every single desire you may have.

2 comments:

  1. >:-D You'll be given plenty of orders soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to it. The smallest desire, the impercetible trembling of your skin, everything will be an order for me to pleasure you. I will live in between your legs, breathing the warm smell of your delicious felsh, drinking your juices (all of them >;-)), serving you as your most loyal and loving dog. Nothing is too much for my perfect goddess.

    ReplyDelete